HVAC Preventative Maintenance in Redding
The Best Defense Is a Good Offense
With a few simple steps, you can protect and maintain the full functioning of your HVAC system. Running through a short checklist yourself and scheduling regular inspections with one of our technicians can keep your home systems operating at peak performance. Whether you are looking for a pre-season maintenance appointment to get your heating or cooling system ready for the increased demand or simply looking to ensure the system is still running smoothly, trust the Redding HVAC service provided by Wallner Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning.
Take the initiative and schedule a checkup with one of our factory-trained technicians today. Call (530) 475-6687.
What You Can Do for Your HVAC System
While we recommend you schedule a professional appointment on a regular basis, there are many ways you can keep your heating and cooling systems in top shape between these visits.
If you have an outdoor unit, we suggest you:
- Clean out dirt, leaves, and other debris
- Visually inspect the coil and fan for wear and damage
- Visually check the control box to make sure all the electrical components seem to be working
- Remove any obvious obstructions from base pan or drain openings
In the case of an indoor unit, you should occasionally:
- Inspect the evaporator coil and drain pan
- Make sure safety controls seem to be working properly
- Call a professional to clean or replace air filters
- Ensure there are no abnormal odors or noises while system is operating
It's very important that you turn to a trusted professional for the help you need, as undertaking any complex repairs yourself can be extremely dangerous. Let Wallner Plumbing Heating & Air help keep your home safe!
Redding HVAC Service
We understand that making time for preventative maintenance feels far less pressing than taking care of an emergency. That is why we encourage you to set up a regularly scheduled maintenance plan! Not only will that take one task off your to-do list, but it will significantly increase the lifespan of your HVAC systems. When you need our Redding heating service, don't hesistate to give us a call.
Our Redding HVAC experts are committed to your comfort. Call (530) 475-6687 and we’ll make a plan that works for you.