HVAC Preventative Maintenance in Redding
The Best Defense Is a Good Offense
With a few simple steps, you can protect and maintain the full functioning of your HVAC system. Running through a short checklist yourself and scheduling regular inspections with one of our technicians can keep your home systems operating at peak performance. Whether you are looking for a pre-season maintenance appointment to get your heating or cooling system ready for the increased demand or simply looking to ensure the system is still running smoothly, trust the Redding HVAC service provided by Wallner Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning.
Take the initiative and schedule a checkup with one of our factory-trained technicians today. Call (530) 475-6687.
5 Reasons You need our Redding HVAC maintenance team:
Energy Efficiency -
When you maintain your furnace properly, it becomes more energy efficient. The reason behind this is that when mechanical components are lubricated properly they work more efficiently and require much less energy to achieve the best possible results. Cleaning and changing the air filter can help maximize efficiency as well.
Lifespan of equipment -
Maintenance helps to prolong the lifespan of your equipment. When you ensure
that all the important inner workings of your HVAC units are taken care
of, it will inevitably help prolong the lifespan of your equipment. Call
our Redding HVAC maintenance team for any questions on this.
- Maintenance helps to prolong the lifespan of your equipment. When you ensure that all the important inner workings of your HVAC units are taken care of, it will inevitably help prolong the lifespan of your equipment. Call our Redding HVAC maintenance team for any questions on this.
Air Quality -
- When your furnace isn't clean, air isn't going to properly flow through the unit. When you make sure that your HVAC unit is properly taken care of and maintained will will help mitigate allergens in your home.
Money saved on repairs -
- Even with preventive maintenance, sometimes you may need repair services. Often times, getting your HVAC unit annually checked will help keep the repairs on the smaller side.
Safer home -
- When your HVAC unit is maintained & running properly, your whole home will comfortable. As we talked about in the above tips, better indoor air quality, less likely to have any furnace fires or carbon monoxide emissions. This will help provide your home feel much safer. Make sure you check your smoke detector as well as you CO detector to ensure they have fresh batteries and are functioning properly.
What You Can Do for Your HVAC System
While we recommend you schedule a professional appointment on a regular basis, there are many ways you can keep your heating and cooling systems in top shape between these visits.
If you have an outdoor unit, we suggest you:
- Clean out dirt, leaves, and other debris
- Visually inspect the coil and fan for wear and damage
- Visually check the control box to make sure all the electrical components seem to be working
- Remove any obvious obstructions from base pan or drain openings
In the case of an indoor unit, you should occasionally:
- Inspect the evaporator coil and drain pan
- Make sure safety controls seem to be working properly
- Call a professional to clean or replace air filters
- Ensure there are no abnormal odors or noises while system is operating
It's very important that you turn to a trusted professional for the help you need, as undertaking any complex repairs yourself can be extremely dangerous. Let our Redding heating maintenance team help keep your home safe!
Redding HVAC Service
We understand that making time for preventative maintenance feels far less pressing than taking care of an emergency. That is why we encourage you to set up a regularly scheduled maintenance plan! Not only will that take one task off your to-do list, but it will significantly increase the lifespan of your HVAC systems. When you need our Redding heating service, don't hesitate to give us a call.
Our Redding HVAC experts are committed to your comfort. Call (530) 475-6687 and we’ll make a plan that works for you.
Rene and Denise Abidi