Toilet Repair & Replacement in Redding
Efficient Service for a Crucial Component of Your Everyday Life
Indoor plumbing is a convenience that we rely on every single day. At Wallner Plumbing Heating & Air, we realize that any hitch in the smooth operation of your toilet can bring your home to a standstill. With same day service, 24-hour emergency availability, and one-hour response time guarantee, we do all we can to show our commitment to your comfort!
Is Your Toilet in Need of Repair?
From leaks to clogs to new plumbing fixture installation, the Wallner Plumbing team is ready to tackle it all. We can even get to the root of problems and conduct water supply line inspections with sewer line cameras. With a commitment to professionalism and excellence, we've worked long and hard to develop our reputation as a high-quality, professional contracting company providing plumbing and HVAC services in Redding. With over 50 years of experience, we've seen it all and we know exactly how to help you. Put your trust in Wallner for toilet repairs of all kinds.
Some of the most common toilet issues we address are:
- Consistent clogs – If a toilet requires constant plunging, it may indicate a more serious problem in the trap or drainpipe
- Weak flush – Typically due to a problem preventing the water level from reaching the height it needs to work effectively
- Running water – Are you annoyed by a perpetually-running toilet? If your toilet runs constantly, this could indicate that the toilet fill valve has become dirty or clogged. This can run up a water bill significantly.
- Overflow – An overflowing toilet usually occurs due either to the flapper valve not sealing properly or an issue with the ball float failing to alert the toilet flush valve to close. Don't try to flush the toilet again! Find the water supply valve and shut it off while you wait for a plumber
- Leaks – Sometimes the rubber or old wax ring seal placed around the toilet base on the floor wears away with age, allowing water to seep out from the base.
- Cracks - At first, you might think a cracked toilet bowl or toilet tank lid is just a cosmetic issue. However, if you don't address it quickly, it can turn into a serious leak.
Selecting the Right Replacement Toilet
- Consider the size, shape, and decor of your bathroom.
- Compare the water efficiency and flushing performance of different models. California law is serious about saving water, and this extends to toilet regulations. If your toilets use more than 1.6 gallons of water per flush, you'll have to replace them.
- Customize your new toilet with various options, such as soft-close seats, heated seats, bidets, nightlights, touchless flush, or smart technology. (Some of these features may require additional plumbing or electrical work, which we can factor into your budget and installation plan.)
- Finally, contact a professional plumber from the Wallner team to install your new toilet. We'll ensure your toilet is installed correctly and safely, in line with all local codes and regulations.
Need to Fix Toilet Problems Fast? Choose Wallner's Plumbing Professionals!
Since 1968, Wallner Plumbing has been the name to call for plumbing issues. As a family-owned and operated HVAC and plumbing company in Redding, CA, we treat every customer with the courtesy and consideration they deserve. Most importantly, we take care to leave your home cleaner than we found it.