Toilet Repair & Replacement in Redding
Efficient Service for a Crucial Component of Your Everyday Life
Indoor plumbing is a convenience that we rely on every single day. At Wallner Plumbing Heating & Air, we realize that any hitch in the smooth operation of your toilet can bring your home to a standstill. With same day service, 24-hour emergency availability, and one-hour response time guarantee, we do all we can to show our commitment to your comfort!
Now is not the time to take a chance. Call your trusted Redding plumbing company at (530) 475-6687 or use our online form!
Is Your Toilet in Need of Repair?
With over 49 years of experience, we have seen it all and know exactly how to help you.
Some of the most common toilet issues we address are:
- Consistent clogs – If a toilet requires constant plunging, it may indicate a more serious problem in the trap or drainpipe
- Weak flush – Typically due to a problem preventing the water level from reaching the height it needs to work effectively
- Running water – Often indicates that the refill valve has become dirty or clogged and can run up water bill significantly
- Overflow – Usually due either to the flapper valve not sealing properly or an issue with the ball float failing to alert the valve to close
- Leaks – At times, the rubber seal placed around the toilet on the floor can wear away with age allowing for water to seep out from the base
Selecting the Right Replacement
There are a surprising amount of options when it comes to choosing a replacement toilet. Whether your old toilet is damaged, you need new piping, worn with use, or an old model that inefficiently uses water, our Redding plumbers can offer their expert opinion on the right replacement for your bathroom and your needs. We are confident we can find the perfect fit and price for you!
Contact one of our total comfort specialists today at (530) 475-6687.