Redding Water Heater Services
Reliable Water Heater Repair & Replacement
Finding out that your water heater is broken in the middle of a shower is the worst. When this happens to you, know that you can rely on the services of our Redding plumbers at Wallner. We can provide you fast and courteous water heater repair or replacement. We are experienced and knowledgeable in all types of water heaters and can solve even the most perplexing water heater nuances. We highly recommend that you contact a professional for any water heater issues as performing a DIY repair can potentially worsen the damage or put you at risk of electrocution.
Contact (530) 475-6687 for any of the following water heater issues:
- No hot water at all
- Insufficient heat
- Water that is too hot
- A pilot light that will not light
- Rusty or black water coming out of your faucet
- Distinct odor coming from the water
Selecting Your Perfect Water Heater
While our Redding plumbers can provide the water heater repairs that you need, there are times when the most cost-effective solution is a replacement unit. Wallner can help you choose the right water heater in your home. With over 50 years of industry experience, we have gained world knowledge on the different types of water heaters available in the market.
Your options include:
- Storage tank water heaters- The traditional type of water heater where hot water is stored in a tank.
- Tankless water heaters- Efficient heaters that provide hot water on demand using either gas or electric.
- Solar-powered water heaters- A green option, these units utilize solar panels and the power of the sun to heat water.
- Heat pump water heaters- Like an HVAC heat pump, these units use electricity to move heat from one place to another.
- Tankless coil and indirect water heaters- These water heaters utilize a home’s space heater to heat water.
The fuel type that is available in your area and you use in your home can help narrow down your choices for water heaters. Our Redding plumbers can fully explain your options for a replacement unit.
Benefits of a Tankless Water Heater
For homes with small spaces or fewer occupants, a tankless water heater may be the most beneficial for you. More and more households are discovering the advantage of these units especially if you want a more energy-efficient water heater.
Some other benefits of tankless water heaters include:
- Long life span of up to 20 years
- Easily replaceable parts for quick repairs
- Compact and can fit in tighter spaces
- Continuous hot water on demand
If you think a tankless water heater can provide for all your hot water needs, our plumbers in Redding can install a unit in your home in a fast and efficient manner.
Call Wallner today at (530) 475-6687 for any water heater repair or replacement service!